Dads will be Dads. Nobody can change them.

 

Sometimes, I think who is a father? Does he have any feelings or emotions? Does he even think of himself? About his fitness, health, sleep, entertainment, etc. As I have never seen my father sleeping, eating, or watching some kind of television series or movie. Whenever I used to see him, he was sitting in front of his laptop and typing. As a child, I believed my dad had a great life because he could stay up late and use his laptop all day. This used to attract me. As I grew older, I realized things were different.

My dad works in a private company as a Supply Chain Manager. He first used to work in Engro, but later he got appointed in an Australian company. So because of its foreign nature, his all work is online. He does his work with full passion, which makes him an excellent employee. Every father strives to work hard, earn money, and create a better lifestyle for their family. Does this solely impact their job or also their role as a father? I mean, if he spends most of his time working, so what made him a “DAD”/ “Father”?

The answer to my question is that the man known as a father — who is he working hard for? For himself? No, he is doing it all just to make his family happy and relaxed, so that his family shouldn’t face tough times or sacrifice any of their needs. This makes him a father who sacrifices his time, health, and fitness just to make his family happy. That is why Our society has given too much respect to fathers.

But I am sorry to say we don’t deserve such fathers. We cannot stop them from doing sacrifices or efforts for their children as DADS WILL BE DADS. we don’t deserve such fathers who do such efforts and sacrifices as in return we can give them a maximum of 24 hours/a day, which is known as “Father’s Day”. they spent half of their life for us and we can only give them a day. Isn’t it unfair? I think it is.

In my sight, every day should be Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, children’s Day, and Earth’s Day. We shouldn’t be bound to love our parents for one day. We should love them every day, care for them every day and should make them happy every day even if we should become a clown. Becoming a clown for your parents can be embarrassing, but remember, they used to act like one to make you laugh. At last, I would say parents are our guardians and helpers, supporters, etc. So value them. And don’t make them feel alone. Be with them, stay with them. Happy Father’s Day To All Fathers around the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family trip to Swat Pakistan. #SwitzerlandofPakistan

There is nothing such as one single day known as Mother's Day